Research Tech lab SoSe 2019
“Towards a tools and methods catalogue for SFB and Locating Media”The Research Tech Lab, coordinated by sub-projects INF and A05, is an open forum for exchange for all members of the SFB 1187. In the Research Tech Lab, we explore and discuss, and design digital research approaches, tools, and instruments. The basic assumption of the Research Tech Lab is that IT design takes place in everyday use and involves the continuous appropriation of (digital) methods, tools, instruments, and infrastructures. In the Summer Semester 2019, the Research Tech Lab will continue to work in close connection with Locating Media graduate school. We will present the tools and methods catalog that built in the social platform “Research Hub” and based on the input provided in the Techlab Winter Semester 2018/19. We will continue to expand the catalog with the participants’ contributions during the SoSe 2019. The catalog is intended as an “active inventory”, a place in which issues with tools and methods can be collected and discussed, an organizational memory fruitful for future students and academics.
Session 1 - “Time management and organizing workflow”
- Intro to the SoSe 2019:
- We will quickly walk through the syllabus;
- Gaia Mosconi and Philipp Schubert will present the methods and tools catalog - built in the social platform “Research Hub” - and based on the input provided in the Techlab Winter Semester 2018/19;
- After the intro, we will explore the first topic “Time management and organizing workflow”. We will dig more into the issue of productivity, time management, workflow and explore possible best practices.
- Timo Kaerlein will show how the CRC coordination is using Trello to support their work;
- Gaia Mosconi will show a tool called “Bear” and “Nuclino” both already mentioned in WiSe 2018 but not explored in details.
- We invite all of you to show us what works for you the best but also what are your major struggles concerning time management, workflow, and productivity.
Date: Wednesday, 3rd April
Room: AH-A 228
Die Cookie-Einstellungen auf dieser Website sind auf "Cookies zulassen" eingestellt, um das beste Surferlebnis zu ermöglichen. Wenn du diese Website ohne Änderung der Cookie-Einstellungen verwendest oder auf "Akzeptieren" klickst, erklärst du sich damit einverstanden.