Misganaw, Aynalem Tesfaye, M.Sc.INF Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
M.Sc in information Science and B.Sc. in Information Systems from Addis Ababa university, Ethiopia. From September 2016 to date, team member in Anwendungen Abteilung in the Zentrum für Informations- und Medientechnologie (ZIMT), University of Siegen, with main responsibilities of application development and technical support in the are of research data mangement. From 2005-2014 Lecturer and Graduate assistant in College of Computing and Informatics, Haramaya University, Ethiopia. Apart from my research interest in natural language processing, I am an enthusiastic software engineer focusing mainly on full-stack web development.
- Natural Language Processing
- Endangered language preservation
- Cross language Information Retrieval
- Aynalem T. Misganaw, and Sabine Roller, The way forward to Parallel Corpora Construction: Plattdeutsch and Standard German, International Symposium on Parallel Corpora, 2018
- Aynalem T. Misganaw, Amharic-English Parallel corpus available on European Language Resource Association, http://universal.elra.info/product_info.php?cPath=42_43&products_id=2165
- Aynalem T. Misganaw, and Kevin Scannell, Amharic-English Cross-Lingual Information Retrieval: A Corpus-Based Approach, 2009, https://cs.slu.edu/~scannell/pub/bucc.pdf