Pipek, Volkmar, Prof. Dr.INF Principal Investigator
Telefon: +49 (0)271-740-4068
- Thomas Ludwig, Julian Dax, Volkmar Pipek, David Randall (2016) Work or Leisure? Designing a User-Centered Approach for Researching Activity ‘in the Wild’, Journal of Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (PUC), Springer.
- Thomas Ludwig, Tino Hilbert, Volkmar Pipek (2015) Collaborative Visualization for Supporting the Analysis of Mobile Device Data, ECSCW 2015: Proceedings of the 14th European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, 19-23 September 2015, Oslo, Norway, Nina Boulus-Rødje, Gunnar Ellingsen, Tone Bratteteig, Margunn Aanestad, Pernille Bjørn (ed.), p. 305-316, Springer, url, doi:10.1007/978-3-319-20499-4_17.
- Thomas Ludwig, Christian Reuter, Volkmar Pipek (2015) Social Haystack: Dynamic Quality Assessment of Citizen-Generated Content in Social Media during Emergencies, ACM Transactions on Human Computer Interaction (ToCHI) 22(4), p. 17:1-17:27.
- Reuter, Christian/Ludwig, Thomas/Pipek, Volkmar (2014): “Ad Hoc Participation in Situation Assessment: Mobile Collaboration Practices in Emergencies”, in: ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction 21 (5), Artikel 26.
- Boden, Alexander/Dörner, Christian/Draxler, Sebastian/Pipek, Volkmar/Stevens, Gunnar/Wulf, Volker (2014): “Tangible and Screen-Based Interfaces for End-User Workflow Modelling”, in: IEEE Software 31 (4), S. 65-71.
- Ley, Benedikt/Ludwig, Thomas/Pipek, Volkmar/Randall, Dave/Reuter, Christian/Wiedenhoefer, Torben (2014): “Information and Expertise Sharing in Inter-Organizational Crisis Management”, in: Computer Supported Cooperative Work: The Journal of Collaborative Computing 23 (4-6), S. 347-387.
- Ackermann, Mark/Dachtera, Juri/Pipek, Volkmar/Wulf, Volker (2013): “Sharing Knowledge and Expertise: The CSCW View of Knowledge Management”, in: Computer Supported Cooperative Work: The Journal of Collaborative Computing 22 (4-6), S. 531-573.
- Hess, Jan/Randall, David/Pipek, Volkmar/Wulf, Volker (2013): “Involving Users in the Wild – Participatory Product Development in and with Online Communities”, in: International Journal on Human Computer Studies 71 (5), S. 570-589.
- Ludwig, Thomas/Reuter, Christian/Pipek, Volkmar (2013): “What You See Is What I Need: Mobile Reporting Practices in Emergencies”, in: Proceedings of the European Conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Work. Paphos, Cyprus: Springer, S. 181-206.
- Hess, Jan/Reuter, Christian/Pipek, Volkmar (2012): “Supporting End-User Articulations in evolving business processes: A case study to explore intuitive notations and interaction designs”, in: International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems 21 (4), S. 263-296.
- DiSalvo, Carl/Clement, Andrew/Pipek, Volkmar (2013): “Communities – Participatory design for, with and by communities”, in: Robertson, Toni/Simonsen, Jesper (Hg.): Handbook of Participatory Design. New York: Routledge, S. 182-209.
- Hess, Jan; Doerner, Christian; Pipek, Volkmar; Wiedenhöfer, Torben (2011): “Expressing Use – Infrastructure Probes in Professional Environments”, in: 3rd Int. Symposium on End-User Development, Berlin: Springer, S. 301-306.
- Pipek, Volkmar/Wulf, Volker (2009): “Infrastructuring: Towards an integrated perspective on the design and use of information technology”, in: Journal of the Association for Information Systems, Special Issue on e-Infrastructures 10 (5), S. 306-332.