In the workshop we will work on strategies for career development and negotiation skills. The participants will get impulses and suggestions for action: Conducting conversations and negotiations (including dealing with difficult situations, dealing with conflicts, negotiation techniques). The workshop will provide food for thought, space for reflection, setting impulses for action, i.e. goal achievement as well as transfer to one’s own practice of action and will ground on the questions of the participants.
Specifically, the workshop will provide
- impulses for the development, planning and goal-oriented pursuit of career paths, with a view to appointment procedures
- work on specific negotiation situations (e.g. workload)
- decision making, promotion of self-care and self-leadership, dealing with Plan B scenarios if interested
- international potentials and specifics in recognition systems and impulses for networking skills
- promotion of gender sensitivity: sensitization, knowledge building and transfer impulses on the topic of gender and strategic career development
In additional coaching sessions we will work on individual questions and challenges.
Dr. Claudia Neusüß is managing partner and director, senior consultant, facilitator and coach of compassorange, the agency for contemporary HR and organizational consulting. She was a visiting professor at the TU Berlin and the American University in (Northern) Cyprus and has been a lecturer/head coach at the Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR) on competence development and strategic support for women on boards and supervisory boards since 2018. She is a co-founder and long-time executive board member of Berliner WeiberWirtschaft eG, the Heinrich Böll Foundation and OWEN, the Mobile Academy for Genderdemocracy and Peacebuilding. As a consultant, visiting professor or lecturer, she deals with holistic organizational development and an integrated diversity approach, gender in intersectional perspective, equality, anti-discrimination. She promotes change agency, innovation and intra- and entrepreneurschip and accompanies the development of (peer) learning communities and networks. One focus is the development of key competencies among (future) leaders in science, business, politics and civil society.
The workshop will be held online and in English.
For the workshop a registration in advance is required.